Tous les samedis et dimanches jusqu’à 20h45 du~27~novembre~2010~au~2~février~2011
Every Saturday and Sunday, at the end of the last mass, the cathedral offers to the faithful, pilgrims and visitors to come and gather before the Crib In the quiet of the evening.
In support of this nocturnal journey to the Crib, des représentations de la Nativité dans l’art seront projetées dans la nef de la cathédrale sur un écran de tulle de plus de 100 mètres carrés.
All dates are available in The agenda of the website Under the heading "Nocturnes".
Du 27 novembre 2010 au 2 février 2011 :
– Tous les samedis soirs (sauf le samedi 29 janvier 21011)
– Tous les dimanches soirs (sauf le dimanche 19 décembre 2010)
Exceptional nocturnes, at the end of the last mass and up to 20:45, during the school holidays:
– Mardi 21 décembre 2010
– Mercredi 22 décembre 2010
– Jeudi 23 décembre 2010
– Mercredi 29 décembre 2010
– Jeudi 30 décembre 2010
– Vendredi 31 décembre 2010
Free admission, free participation at the expense.
Put your message of peace at the foot of the crib of Notre-Dame de Paris
At the foot of the nursery of the cathedral is arranged a large transparent urn. Pilgrims, visitors, believers or not, all men of goodwill from the four corners of the world and passing to Notre Dame in this Christmas time are invited to register a Message of Peace And put it in that urn. This one will fill up throughout this Christmas time with more than 400 000 Peace Messages enrolled in all languages. These messages are all intentions of prayer and peace Which are prayed every night during the last mass to the cathedral.
You can also, Internet users, file an online Message of Peace At the foot of the crib of Notre-Dame de Paris. To do this, type it in the box below. It will be associated with the messages left by pilgrims and visitors and prayed tonight during the last mass of the cathedral.
Christmas time at Notre-Dame de Paris
– The crib, from the first Sunday of Advent (Saturday, November 27, 2010) to the feast of the presentation of Jesus at the Temple (Wednesday, February 2, 2011).
– The Nocturnes of the crib, every Saturday and Sunday until 20:45.
– The tree on the forecourt, from the first Sunday of Advent (Saturday, November 27, 2010) to the feast of the presentation of Jesus at the Temple (Wednesday, February 2, 2011).
– The "Advent words", on Sundays 28 November, 5, 12 and 19 December 2010.
– The Exceptional concert: Christmas Oratorio de Johann - Sebastian BACH, Tuesday, November 30, 2010.
– The Christmas Concert, Monday, December 20, 2010.
– Christmas OfficesOn December 24th and 25th.
– The CD "at the Coming of Christmas", bringing together the musical formations of the cathedral.
– The Gregorian Chant concert "Stink Natus is", 29 December 2010.
– The concert "Marian Polyphonys of the Renaissance", Tuesday, December 7, 2010.
– The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception, December 8, 2010.
– The Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, 11 December 2010.
– The mass of Saint Eloi, 12 December 2010.
– The Grand organ recital by James-Davis CHRISTIE, Tuesday, December 14, 2010.
– The homage to Yves Deverny, Saturday, January 29th, 2011.
– The Exceptional concert: Requiem of Fauré and Symphony of Psalms de Stravinsky, Tuesday, February 1, 2011.