Every Saturday and Sunday until 20:45 ~ 8 ~ December ~ 2012 ~ ~ 27 ~ January ~ 2013
In support of this nocturnal journey to the Lively crib, representations of the Nativity in art among the most beautiful will be projected in the nave of the cathedral on a screen of tulle of more than 100 square meters.
All dates are available in The agenda of the website Under the heading "Nocturnes".
of 8 December 2012
To January 27, 2013:
– Every Saturday night and every Sunday evening until 20:45
Exceptional nocturnes, at the end of the last mass and up to 20:45, during the school holidays:
– Tuesday 25 December 2012
– Wednesday 26 December 2012
– Monday 31 December 2012
– Tuesday 1 January 2013
– Wednesday, January 2, 2013
– Thursday 3 January 2013
– Friday 4 January 2013
Free admission, free participation at the expense.
Put your message of peace at the foot of the crib of Notre-Dame de Paris
At the foot of the nursery of the cathedral is arranged a large transparent urn. Pilgrims, visitors, believers or not, all men of goodwill from the four corners of the world and passing to Notre Dame in this Christmas time are invited to register a Message of Peace And put it in that urn. This one will fill up throughout this Christmas time with more than 400 000 Peace Messages enrolled in all languages. These messages are all intentions of prayer and peace Which are prayed every night during the last mass to the cathedral.
You can also, Internet users, file an online Message of Peace At the foot of the crib of Notre-Dame de Paris. To do this, type it in the box below. It will be associated with the messages left by pilgrims and visitors and prayed tonight during the last mass of the cathedral.
Christmas time at Notre-Dame de Paris
– The lively Christmas crib, all from 08:00 to 18h45.
– The Nocturnes of the crib, every Saturday and Sunday until 20:45, from December 8, 2012 to January 27, 2013.
– The Advent Lyrics , on Sundays 9, 16 and 23 December 2012 at 17H20.
– The opening concert of the season of the 850 anniversary of Notre-Dame: The Vespers to the Virgin of Monteverdi, Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 8.30 pm.
– Christmas OfficesOn December 24th and 25th.
– The CD At the coming of Christmas , bringing together the musical formations of the cathedral.
– The Gregorian Chant concert "Stink NATUS is", Friday, December 28, 2012 at 8.30 pm.
– The solemnity of Holy Mary, Mother of God, 46th World Peace Day, Tuesday, January 1, 2013.
– The solemnity of the Lord's Epiphany, Sunday, January 6, 2013.
– The offices of veneration of the Holy Crown of Thorns, Friday, December 7, 2012 and January 4, 2013.
– The installation of Monseigneur Borys GUDZIAK, New Apostolic Exarch for Ukrainians in France, Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 15:00.
– The Holy Eloi Mass, Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 10:00.
– The Mass for the 125 years of the congregation of the Missionaries of Saint Charles, Sunday, December 9 at 6:30 p.m.
– The opening of the Jubilee of the 850 anniversary of Notre-Dame de Paris, Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 18:00.
– The Gregorian Chant concert "MATER Salvatoris", Friday, December 14, 2012 at 8.30 pm.
– The Mass for the 150th anniversary of the Orient Mission of the Oblates and Augustinian of the Assumption, Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.
– The resumption of weekly hearings at the great organ, Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 20:00.
– The concert of "Motets in Space", Tuesday, January 15 at 8.30 pm.