Tous les samedis et dimanches jusqu’à 20h45 du~26~novembre~2011~au~2~février~2012
In support of this nocturnal journey to the Crib, des représentations de la Nativité dans l’art seront projetées dans la nef de la cathédrale sur un écran de tulle de plus de 100 mètres carrés.
All dates are available in The agenda of the website Under the heading "Nocturnes".
Du 26 novembre 2011 au 2 février 2012 :
– Tous les samedis soirs et tous les dimanches soirs jusqu’à 20h45
Exceptional nocturnes, at the end of the last mass and up to 20:45, during the school holidays:
– Mercredi 21 décembre 2011
– Jeudi 22 décembre 2011
– Vendredi 23 décembre 2011
– lundi 26 décembre 2011
– Mardi 27 décembre 2011
– Vendredi 30 décembre 2011
Free admission, free participation at the expense.
Put your message of peace at the foot of the crib of Notre-Dame de Paris
At the foot of the nursery of the cathedral is arranged a large transparent urn. Pilgrims, visitors, believers or not, all men of goodwill from the four corners of the world and passing to Notre Dame in this Christmas time are invited to register a Message of Peace And put it in that urn. This one will fill up throughout this Christmas time with more than 400 000 Peace Messages enrolled in all languages. These messages are all intentions of prayer and peace Which are prayed every night during the last mass to the cathedral.
You can also, Internet users, file an online Message of Peace At the foot of the crib of Notre-Dame de Paris. To do this, type it in the box below. It will be associated with the messages left by pilgrims and visitors and prayed tonight during the last mass of the cathedral.
Christmas time at Notre-Dame de Paris
– The crib, from the first Sunday of Advent (Saturday, November 28, 2011) to the feast of the presentation of Jesus at the temple (Thursday, February 2, 2012).
– The Nocturnes of the crib, every Saturday and Sunday until 20:45.
– The tree on the forecourt, from the first Sunday of Advent (Saturday, November 28, 2011) to the feast of the presentation of Jesus at the temple (Thursday, February 2, 2011).
– The Advent Lyrics , on Sunday 27 November, 4, 11 and 18 December 2011 at 17h20.
– The Christmas Concert, Tuesday 20 December 2011 at 20:30.
– Christmas OfficesOn December 24th and 25th.
– The CD At the coming of Christmas , bringing together the musical formations of the cathedral.
– The Gregorian chant concert Puer natus is , Thursday 29 December 2011 at 20:30.
– The solemnity of Saint Mary, mother of God, 45th world day of peace, on Sunday, January 1, 2012.
– The solemnity of the Lord's Epiphany, on Sunday, January 8, 2012.
– The recital at the great organ by Henri-Franck BEAUPÉRIN, Tuesday, November 29th, 2011 at 8:30 pm.
– The concert «Ave Maria» Marian Polyphonies of the Renaissance and today , Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 8.30 pm.
– The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception, on Thursday, 8 December 2011, and prayer vigil around the Holy Crown of thorns at 20:00.
– The mass of Saint Éloi, on Sunday 11 December 2011 at 10:00 am.
– The Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Monday, December 12, 2011 at 6:15 pm.
– The recital at the great organ by Pascal REBER, Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 at 8:30 pm.