Born 23 March 1951 in Versailles (Yvelines).
Ordained priest on 24 June 1995 for the Archdiocese of Paris.
Appointed Auxiliary Bishop of Paris on 2 February 2013 and consecrated Bishop on 19 April 2013.
Appointed Bishop of Nanterre on April 4, 2014.
- Faculty of medicine Necker and Bichat in Paris
- 1979-1990: installation as a general practitioner in Colombes (92)
- Saint Augustine House
- Paris seminar
- Doctor of medicine
- Canonical Bachelor of theology
- D.U. of medical ethics (Faculty of Medicine of Créteil 94)
1979 – 1990: doctor at Colombes.
- 1995: ordained priest for Archdiocese of Paris;
- 1995-1998: Vicar in Saint-Louis en L'île;
- 1995-2001: Chaplain of the high schools and colleges of the Marsh;
- 1998-2001: vicar at Saint-Paul-Saint-Louis;
- 2001-2006: parish priest at Notre-Dame de l'arche d'alliance;
- 2004-2006: Dean (Pastor Vaugirard 15E).
- Since 2006: Vicar General.
- 2013: auxiliary bishop of Paris.
- 2014-2017: Bishop of Nanterre.
- 2013-2017: Bishop accompanist of the Cardinal's yards.
- 2014-2017: President of radio Notre-Dame and President of the COFRAC France.
- 2017: President of the family and society Council of the Conference of Bishops of France.
- December 7, 2017: appointed Archbishop of Paris by Pope Francis.
- 6 January 2018: installation in Notre-Dame Cathedral as the 141st Archbishop of Paris.
- January 8, 2018: appointed ordinary of Catholics of Oriental Churches residing in France.
More information By clicking here.